Mission & Vision
FTIAN enables partner agencies to deliver cost effective, quality programs to the community’s residents. This will be achieved through service collaboration, resource sharing and including residents in planning new or realigned services.
FTIAN is composed of public-sector, non-profit agencies, and resident-led groups in the Flemingdon Park and Thorncliffe Park neighborhoods. The purpose of Flemingdon Thorncliffe Inter-Agency Network (FTIAN) is to encourage members to engage in cross-sectoral collaboration, information exchange, and partnerships that support Flemingdon and Thorncliffe communities’ growing needs.
What we Do
- Share information that will benefit partners and residents and increase access to resources.
- Respond to key issues in the community with integrity and intention.
- Support research, policy, advocacy and civic engagement in Flemingdon-Thorncliffe.
- Coordinate efforts between agencies to foster community engagement, capacity building, bridge ties between Thorncliffe Park and Flemingdon Park communities.
- Foster collaboration and partnerships that will build on existing community assets and strengths, identifying where each network members is best positioned to provide support.
- Joint learning on emerging issues in Thorncliffe and Flemingdon, community needs and trends, informed by residents’ lived experience.